The art of persuasion (or subtle emotional manipulation, depending on how you're looking at it) does not necessarily have to be an evil thing.
When you want to make an important sales pitch to a tough customer, propose a risky business plan at work, or gently convince your significant other to start exercising, sometimes getting people to do or agree to what you want using basic human psychological truths isn't such a bad thing after all. Just tap into their inherent emotional drives and their desire to feel important.
That being said, watch out for the not-so-nice people who use these same tactics on you for their own evil benefit. Knowledge is power.
- Don't Miss: 9 Mind Hacks for Better Self-Control
Got your own tips for getting people to do what you want, non-evil or otherwise? Share with us in the comments below!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades