Love them or hate them, selfies aren't going away from the internet anytime soon. Whether you want to show off your latest vacation photos or your swanky new haircut, you might as well look your most attractive and happiest if you are going to share your digital self-portrait to your online social network of friends, acquaintances, and strangers.
Practice, practice, practice! Get in front of a mirror and start snapping some pics. We all have our best angles and lighting combos, and for most people, a three-quarters angle tends to accentuate facial features best, and soft, natural lighting will also give you that completely untouched, #nofilter glow.
Jut your face slightly forward to avoid the double-chin. Since you're not worrying about wasting film here, take multiple pictures to increase your chances of capturing the perfect selfie, and if you want the picture to be a happy one, think of happy thoughts to relax your facial muscles.
Got your own favorite tips for taking the perfect selfie? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades