Whether you just got a brand new laptop or you've had an old notebook for several years, it's in your best interest to maximize your laptop battery life so you get the most out of your computer.
Make sure you "work" the juice in your laptop batteries by unplugging your laptop from a power source until it's at low battery. Keeping your laptop plugged in all of the time is not good for your long-term battery life. Also, be sure to eliminate the common drains on your laptop battery life by minimizing screen brightness, closing unnecessary programs and turning off Wi-Fi when not in use.
Practicing these habits and others (illustrated below) on a regular basis will give the battery in your laptop a long and prosperous life.
Got other tips for extending your laptop's battery life? Share with us in the comments below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades