Waste not with your excess food. With a little bit of imagination and extra ingredients, your boring leftovers and extra ingredients idling in your fridge can be transformed into tasty meals, side dishes and desserts.
Couldn't finish an entire bottle of wine? Use as salad dressing or freeze as ice cubes to use for later. Too much store-brought pasta sauce and not in the mood for a third pot of spaghetti? Use the pasta sauce to make pizza toast--slather some sauce on bread, add shredded cheese and stick it in the toaster oven for some quick and easy pizza toast.
For the rare occasion when you have the problem of too much cake? Add cake chunks to a bowl of ice cream for a decadent midnight snack, or get really crafty by making your own colorful cake-pops.
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades