Over time, it is easy to accumulate a bunch of empty pill bottles once you are done with your prescription medications. Other than storing small objects such as parking meter quarters, matches, flossers, toothpicks, and small arts and crafts supplies, what are some other unexpected ways to use an empty pill bottle?
For a cheap and easy cat toy, simply place a tiny bell inside a pill bottle for your cat to roll around and play with. To hide a spare key in a non-obvious place, place the key inside a pill bottle and then hot glue a rock on top of the cap so that the pill bottle can hide under the ground in the dirt outside your home.
Pill bottles can also be used as a doggie poop bag dispense, mini-ice pack, rainbow crayon mold, scented drawer sachet, and more.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades