If you're like most people, you probably waste a lot of time on the internet. Would your life be fuller, richer, and more productive if you could spend a little less time on Facebook, Reddit, Pinterest, Tumblr, or whatever internet junk food you are addicted to at the moment? Probably.
Certainly, there is nothing wrong with using the internet. Staying in touch through email, access to endless knowledge, and opportunities to connect with others are all truly wonderful things. But when random web-surfing eats into the time allotted for your rockstar dreams, career goals, or quality of living, then it's time for you to kick your internet-procrastinating-self in the butt and start living more mindfully.
The easiest way to curb your internet procrastination? Download some apps in your browser that can block your most time-wasting sites, or even block the internet during chunks of your day. Make a habit to turn off your computer's Wi-Fi unless you absolutely need it. And as amazing as the internet can be, make a conscious effort to celebrate all the great things that exist in the RL world.
Got your own tips for curbing your internet procrastinating habits? Share with us by commenting below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades