If you don't think you are a creative person or you balk at the idea of taking art class, you can find ways to exercise your right brain in indirect ways, which will ultimately make you a more creative, intuitive person and help you come up with unexpected solutions for your problems.
As a simple exercise, simply have a conversation between your left hand and your right hand. Write down a question with your right hand and then use your left hand to write down an answer. You will notice that your right hand (controlled by the left brain hemisphere) and your left hand (controlled by the right brain hemisphere) are governed by completely different personalities.
Other right brain boosting exercises include moving your body in different ways, taking up a new creative skill, and simply changing up your routine.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades