If the annual tradition of buying a new wall calendar at a heavily discounted price at some mall kiosk by the end of January is not exactly your scene, then how about making your own nifty DIY wall calendar for 2013?
Depending on what you'd like your blank wall to look like and how much time you're willing to put into it, all you may need are a bunch of sticky notes and a pen. Or chalk wall spray paint and chalk markers. Or a cork board, push pins, and a spool of thick ribbon.
If you don't have any wall space, consider making (or ordering) your very own refrigerator magnet calendar set that you can display on your refrigerator door in the kitchen. Or if you are more interested in recording the minutiae of your life than knowing the precise date of your day, you can make an index card journal calendar where you make a one-sentence note on a single line, every single day, and for the years to come, a memorable event or observation of that particular day.
No matter what calendar format you decide upon for yourself, here's to an awesome 2013.
Click on images to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades