Smell some mint leaves or drink peppermint tea the next time you feel the urge to snack on unhealthy junk food or overindulge during a meal. Studies have shown that the scent and flavor of mint and peppermint leaves are known for suppressing your appetite and making you feel less hungry.
Read below for other foods, drinks, and spices that help quell your hunger pangs, which are great for in-between meal snacks or appetizers before a big meal to prevent overeating.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades