Hot chocolate is great and all (especially when made at home with real dark chocolate bars and whole milk), but sometimes even old holiday classics need a taste upgrade from time to time.
For an enhanced hot chocolate experience, add a spoonful of Nutella to your mug, or a tablespoon of peanut butter. If you're feeling adventurous, replace the milk you use to make the hot chocolate with coconut milk, or make it spicy by adding cayenne pepper, hot sauce, or slices of habanero pepper.
And of course, you can't really go wrong with adding alcohol to your mug of hot chocolate. Get through the rest of the winter season with a hot mug of Guinness, whiskey, and Bailey's hot chocolate.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades