Good home-cooking does require time, but not every step of the process has to be a time-consuming chore.
Need softened butter for baking ASAP? Rather than waiting for a cold block of butter to soften at room temperature, grate the amount that you need using a cheese grater into a mixing bowl; the thin shreds of butter will then melt much faster.
Want your breakfast bacon, but don't want to deal with flipping it and watching over it in a sizzling pan? You can bake bacon in the oven, and in the meantime, take your morning shower or prepare some scrambled eggs.
Using the kitchen hacks below, you can also core iceberg lettuce like a badass, store celery for weeks, section off ground meat into individual portions before placing in the freezer, and grate ginger without busting out a grater.
For a list of awesome kitchen hacks that deal specifically with produce preparation, check out these lightning-fast tricks for peeling annoying fruits and vegetables.
Got your own awesome kitchen hacks? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades