Want to make your own DIY wall clock? Using just a drill, a craft knife, picture hangers, and a cheap clock kit, you can make your own creative and customized clock that will keep you on time and give some visually pleasing eye candy to your living space.
With a little imagination and handiwork, pretty much anything—bicycle wheels, paper plates, vintage photographs, fabric patterns—can be turned into a clock face.
Feeling nostalgic for childhood? Turn a beloved children's book or a cookie tin lid into a unique wall clock. If you want to add more functionality to your DIY wall clock, paint a lid or another flat and sturdy surface with chalk paint so your wall clock can also function as a chalkboard for to-do lists and daily reminders.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades