While medical exam gloves are commonly associated with hospitals and not the kitchen, they actually are unexpectedly useful for a number of cooking and cleaning uses that require handling extremely messy things.
For example, you can avoid getting weird food gunk from getting trapped under your fingernails by wearing exam gloves for steps in the cooking process that are particularly messy or gooey, like cleaning out the insides of an uncooked turkey, stuffing pasta, or making meatballs.
Other than keeping your hands clean, exam gloves come in handy for when you are rolling candy or making pie crust and you don't want the body heat of your hands to compromise the final product.
Read below for more amazing uses for medical exam gloves. Make sure to use nitrile gloves that are powder-free, contain no allergy-causing natural rubber proteins, and preferably are deemed food safe on the packaging.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades