If you have very little counter space in your tiny kitchen, invest in an over-the-sink cutting board, which leaves your counter space open for bowls and ingredients while cooking.
Even if you have very little cabinet space, you can always take advantage of extra spaces on the side of your refrigerator, on the inner side of your cabinet doors, and even the ceiling to hang pots and pans.
Check out the illustration for more ideas on saving space and creating more storage room in a small kitchen.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades