Though feeling cold during the winter is pretty unavoidable, you can definitely prevent the torment of having flaky, dry skin during the cold winter months.
If you spend a lot of time indoors, use a humidifier if possible and avoid overusing the indoor heater. Take shorter showers with warm water (as opposed to scalding hot water) and moisturize in the mornings and evenings.
- Don't Miss: Cold Weather Hacks to Get You Through Winter Season
- Don't Miss: Your Illustrated Extreme Winter Survival Guide
When you are heading outdoors, keep your face and body properly covered with proper winter clothes, gloves, scarves and if possible, a hoodie or a hat that keeps the sides of your face covered.
If your winter skin is already feeling dry, here are some cheap, DIY home remedies to relieve it.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades