Hosting your friends or traveling family members for an overnight stay may as straightforward as providing a bed or a spare couch for them to sleep on. But to be a truly hospitable host, prepare and plan ahead with the tips below to make your guests feel extra-comfortable in your living space.
First things first, try sleeping in your guest arrangements ahead of time to get an idea of how your guests will feel. You may realize that the mattress is super-uncomfortable, or that the room gets extra chilly at night.
Without requiring too much effort, you can provide extra touches to make your guests feel extra-welcome and not a burden, such as displaying a vase of freshly cut flowers in the guest room or leaving behind a small stack of interesting reading material.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades