Turmeric, the vibrant yellow spice commonly used in Southeast Asian cooking, can also be used outside of the kitchen to disinfect wounds, relieve burns, add an extra golden glow to facial moisturizer, and more.
In addition to home remedies and beauty uses, turmeric contains so many healthy benefits it would make sense to ingest turmeric on a regular basis. If cooking isn't for you, boil yourself some turmeric tea for maximum health.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades