Scrambled eggs may seem like the easiest breakfast dish to whip up in the kitchen, but in order to make them truly perfect, several details in the cooking process are important to keep in mind.
Make sure to use fresh eggs that are less than a week old. Use the right-sized pan for the amount of scrambled eggs you are making, and instead of using milk or cream, use crème fraîche instead. Whip the raw eggs with a whisk right up to the moment before you add them to the pan.
Most importantly, remove heat from the scrambled eggs when the eggs look wet but are not runny. The residual heat from the pan will continue to cook the eggs right up to the moment when you plate them (preferably preheated).
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades