Are you an aspiring actor with a crying scene in a play? Or are you a shameless manipulator who will need some cheap sympathy from the jury during a court case? You never know when the ability to shed fake tears will come in handy.
If you need to pop a few tear drops for a commercial shoot or quick scene, you can always drop a few eye drops or dab a little mentholated lip balm beneath your eyes. If you need to shed some tears fast without obvious props or smelling like raw onions, simply keep your eyes open for as long as possible and allow for your tear ducts to automatically start watering to moisturize your exposed eyeballs.
Want to be really convincing? Tap into your most painful emotional memories to really get the waterworks going. If you are lucky to not have too many painful memories, tap into your imagination to make up something.
Got your own techniques for crying on the spot? Share with us by commenting below.
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades