Here's a simple bar trick that you can pull off at your next alcohol-fueled gathering. Tap one beer bottle against another to freeze both beer bottles into solid ice in 2 to 3 seconds.
So how does this work?
All you need to do beforehand is place both beer bottles in the freezer for 3 to 5 hours. When you leave a bottled beverage in an environment that is as cold or colder than zero-degrees centigrade, the liquid molecules become suspended in a state of temperature that is less than zero-degrees centigrade. When you take the bottled beverage out of freezing temperature and tap it against a countertop or other hard surface, this disturbs the molecules and causes a chain reaction which results in the near-instantaneous formation of an ice crystal.
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades