No matter who you are and where you are in life, remembering the names and faces of people you've just met is an important social and professional skill to have. So what are some of the best ways to remember names and faces, especially when you're constantly meeting new people through business and social encounters?
Repetition helps the human brain remember things. So once you're introduced to someone, sneak the person's name into the conversation several times without seeming overly creepy and be sure to say goodbye to the person using his or her name.
For more visually imaginative people, associate a person's name and face with bizarre visual imagery that ties in with a person's name and most prominent physical feature. That, and there's always asking for a person's business card. If people don't do that anymore, ask for him or her to send you a Facebook friend request.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades