If you don't have enough shoes to justify an over-the-door shoe organizer, you can still buy them for your home because they can pretty much organize anything that is small and can fit in a pocket.
Shoe organizers, in addition to your many shoes, can also easily organize your kitchen tools in the kitchen, your toiletries and make-up in the bathroom, hardware tools in the garage, and even road trip necessities during a long trip by hanging a shoe organizer over the passenger seat.
If you loathe the idea of owning a bulky chest drawer in your bedroom, you can use a shoe organizer instead to store your socks, underwear, and other small clothing items.
You can also poke holes at the bottom of the shoe organizer pockets and fill them with potting soil to have a hanging wall garden in your backyard or indoors.
Got your own nifty uses for over-the-door shoe organizers? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades