10 Amazing Uses for Dental Floss
Sturdier than sewing thread and far less cumbersome than metal wire, dental floss has an amazing multitude of practical uses that can be used for baking, cooking, interior decorating, and more.
The sturdy and thin material that helps you get gunk out of your teeth can be used to, among many other things, neatly cut cake, slide cookies off of baking trays, remove a stuck ring from your finger, hang pictures on the wall, and even silence the noisy drip of a leaky faucet.
- Don't Miss: Clever Dental Floss Food Hacks for Your Kitchen
- Don't Miss: How to Use Dental Floss to Open a Door Chain Lock
Not too shabby for a bathroom item usually associated with tedious dentist visits and personal hygiene procrastination.
Click on image to enlarge.
- Food Flossing: 5 Clever Dental Floss Hacks for Your Kitchen
- How to Saw through your neck with floss like Criss Angel
- How to Floss for the best smile and healthy teeth and gums
- How to Embed floss into your neck with this prank
- How to Do a dental floss magic trick
- How to Bobby trap dental floss with a party popper
- How to Make a Miniature Bow and Arrow from Household Items
- How to Make a simple homemade journal from index cards, dental floss and a cereal box
- How to Cut soft, fresh cheese
- How to Pull four pranks with cell phones, dental floss, confetti & the Annoy-a-tron
- How to Turn a Plastic Bottle into a Zippered Waterproof Lens Case
- How to Remove a ring that is stuck on your finger
- How to Deal with a sore gum
- How to Make a popcorn-cranberry garland for a Christmas tree
- How to Make easy slice and bake cookies for the holidays
- How to Make a Mickey Mouse tie dye t-shirt
- How to Cut Corn Off the Cob Easily, Quickly, & Safely
- How to Put in temporary tooth cavity fillings yourself at home
- How to Make a wilderness survival shelter
- 10 Ways to Cut, Chop, Peel, & Mince—Without a Knife